DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DESIGNED FOR LUBRICATING ALL CIPP LINING MATERIALS AND CPP CALIBRATION TUBES
- Product may be applied by pressured sprayer, hand sprayer or by hand with a sponge
- Cleanup is easy as it is non-staining
- Lubricate with an ultra thin film, so no need to over apply
- Apply a coating of SLIC Lubrication to both sides of liner and calibration tube completely covering all surfaces
- Insure the surface of the CIPP liner and calibration tube is clear of debris and dirt
Important Notice: The statements here are made in good faith based on tests and observations we believe to be reliable. However, the completeness and accuracy of the information is not guaranteed. Before using, the end-user should conduct whatever evaluations are necessary to determine that the product is suitable for the intended use. SLIC Lubrication expressly disclaims any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. SLIC Lubricant's only obligation shall be to replace such quantity of product proven to be defective. Expect for the replacement remedy, SLIC Lubricant shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or direct, indirect, or consequential damages resulting from product's use, regardless of the legal theory asserted.